Friday, August 12, 2005

In the Media

I came across a local blog site and found this neat story. You go Andy, we are behind you, if not physically, we are in spirit.
(pic courtesy of SactoDan)




In the local news they are still going to be spraying for those local pests tonight. One has to wonder, I haven't been feeling so hot lately and I am going to see my doctor on Tuesday. hmmm? Stupid mosquitoes.


In the national news I found this appalling story. I love Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and these kids are just ungrateful and rude. I must be fair here though, we don't know what kind of life was going on inside those doors and they have a right to leave if they are feeling they are being mistreated. I must say that they do not have a right to sue ABC. The house was built for the whole family and they can not say that they deserve the house over the adopted parents. Now if these people that got this house were just taking advantage of ABC then I do have a problem with that. The problem is we don't know the whole story and just from reading the article you would have to assume that they were just being ungrateful little brats. I think I will be keeping my eye out for more on this.

|