Thursday, June 09, 2005

Got Milk?

I was reading something about a study about acne and milk and there seems to be some kind of connection. Studies show there is a link between drinking milk and being acne prone. Skim milk being the worst culprit. So that is why I am 37 and still get acne. I love milk and I drink skim milk.

Listening to the news and all of this Michael Jackson nonsense. All of the devoted fans and most of them from out of the country. Hello? Do you have a life? How do these people do it? His supposed biggest fan, that is also his look-a-like, left everything behind in TN to come live over here just so he could be by Michael. OK, Whatever! Freaks! This guy even has a restraining order against him for harassing some media woman now. People, go home!

This is an interesting story that caught my attention yesterday. What would you do? I am sure there are two sides to this story. Here is her blog site.

|