Friday, June 03, 2005

"We Can Rebuild Him"

"We have the technology." What is this the Six Million Dollar Man? No just a women trying to do her work. I access the internet on a daily basis at my job. There are websites I frequent for the research of my work. It is very frustrating to go to these websites and find that they have changed them. "We can make him stronger, faster, better." Please stop already. The old cliche is "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" I could easily access my information before and now you want to change it, now it is slower and I can never get anywhere. Or my password in this site doesn't work anymore, this site is always down. Gee, I never seemed to have trouble with it before you started messing with it. This could be said for automated phone systems also. "We have enhanced our automated system to better serve you." Who are you kidding? You just make it more time consuming to get around it and longer to get to an actual real person to talk to. I do love technology in a lot of ways, but some people should just leave it alone.

|