Saturday, June 04, 2005

Also a Few Other Rants Today

I thought I had heard it all. Come to find out that another entertainer has named their baby a dumb name. The Jillettes, have named their baby daughter "Moxie CrimeFighter Jillette" yes, you saw it right. See here for the article. You have got to be kidding me. I have ranted about this before.

They are airing an new "Dancing with the Stars" tonight, because it was such a hit. Spare me, please quit encouraging these idiots to continue to put this stuff out. I have also ranted about this before. Help us from the overburdening of boring television. Have we forgot how to have an imagination. I have also heard complaints that shows like House and Medical Investigation was never based on anything that could really happen. DUH! It is what television should really be. I am very broken-hearted that they canceled Medical Investigation. I loved that show. Well at least House made it to season two. I love that one too.

|