Monday, June 06, 2005

Support

Mr Media Matters and I are very supportive of our troops and our President. We have recently come across an opportunity to support our troops by being able to send letters and care packages.

Soldier's Angels. Started by a mom who's son was in the service. We are very excited about this opportunity to support the service men and women serving our country. As my husband and I have never adorned a military uniform, I am glad to serve my country with support in this way. If you wish to adopt a soldier visit the site and find out more information. Just click on the link above for Soldier's Angels. Our first letter went out to our soldier today, and I am looking forward to getting the first care package together for him.

Continue to support our troops and our President. Today is the 61st anniversary of D-Day. You are in a free country because of our vets and our continued fighting troops.

|